- Company Overview
- FMS Highlights
- Client Technology
- Consumer Technology
- Management Team
- Insightful Questions
Aspen Square Management
"No other collection agency has ever done anything for us. FMS is the best we’ve ever had. All the other managers are saying the same thing."
Powerful Questions Can Lead To Insightful Answers
- Are you utilizing your staff for collection efforts instead of managing your business?
- Does your staff receive continual training in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?
- Do you use a collection company that maximizes your accounts receivables?
- Does your collection company sustain their efforts over the entire statute of limitations to collect a debt?
- Does your collection company originate loans for your debtors?
- Will your collection company customize collection efforts to your specifications on both a global and individual account basis?
- Does your collection company offer limited free IT support to assist with the collection submission process?
- Does your collection company import data from your business accounting software system?
- Does your collection company provide staff training and collateral resources to aid in the information gathering process?
- Does your collection company offer 24/7 real-time access to information about your entire portfolio?
- Does your collection company have a division that specializes in multi-family housing debt collection?
- Does your Medical Collection Company balance getting paid vs. alienating your patients in a manner that reflects your practice?
- Have you received a HIPPA Business Associates Agreement from your Medical Collection Company?
- Does your Medical Collection Company receive physician training in order to mitigate litigation risk?
- Does a Physician run your Medical Collection Company?
Now that youve taken the time to ask some powerful questions, please Request a Quote to provide you with some insightful answers. Not all collection companies are the same. Let us show you how we are better.